4.23.2013

It's Official!




We had the official adoption ceremony this afternoon where the officially pronounced that Hannah Ryan is our daughter! It was such a special moment. They asked us if we promised to love her and never abandon her...to which we, of course, replied yes! Then we each, including Hannah Ryan, had to put our fingerprints on an official document. Then, they presented us with her adoption certificate and a plaque representing Chongqing. It was a pretty emotional experience for me. We are so blessed!!!

We spent the rest of the afternoon in the room playing and our little Hannah Ryan came alive!!! There have been smiles and laughter...it's almost like she knew today made it official, so she decided she could let loose a little bit. Haha! Daddy has even gotten to hold her a couple of times. :) We are absolutely exhausted, so we are going to turn in when Hannah Ryan does tonight. Enjoy the new pics!















Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Look at that smile!!!!!!!!! Congratulations, she was already yours, but glad you had the ceremony to make it all official.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me tear up!...and you know me, I never cry.;) I'm so so happy for you guys! Cannot wait to hold her myself one day soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete