5.02.2013

Just 1 more day!

We had our consulate appointment this morning! Tomorrow Simon will pick up Hannah Ryan's Visa from the US consulate, and Saturday we fly out!!!! We are so ready to be home with our boys...we miss them so much!!!! I am so thankful for technology though...we have been able to Skype or FaceTime with them everyday! The other 2 Lifeline families fly out tomorrow. I can't say enough how thankful we are to have shared this experience with them. Not only has this journey given us our precious daughter, but we have gained wonderful new friends as well!



On Saturday morning we will leave our hotel at 5:15 am to ride to Hong Kong. We fly out from there at 11:40 am. Please be praying for our flight home...for no flight cancellations or delays, for Hannah Ryan to do well, and for all of us to be able to sleep!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I love reading all the updates! I didn't realize you were posting bc usually there was a FB link:( sorry!
    She is such a doll Kelly! I am beyond happy for y'all and praising The Lord for his gracious gift in Hannah Ryan! Dying to meet her

    ReplyDelete