5.01.2012

He does immeasurably more...

than we ask or imagine!  Remember what I said in my first post about Lifeline being granted partnerships with 3 orphanages in China?  Well, make that 8!!!!!!!!!!!  That's right!  Lifeline now has exclusive partnerships with 8 orphanages in China, representing over 3000 children who need a family.  And, 5 of those orphanages are in Chongqing.  I have been DYING to post this for over a week, but I've been waiting for the official update from Lifeline to be released.  Go read the update from Lifeline and join us in praising our Heavenly Father for what He is doing on behalf of the fatherless!!!  

http://lifelinechild.org/orphanage-partnerships-in-china/

1 comment:

  1. I am so thrilled about this! I sat and looked at pics of the waiting children last night and just cried. Had to walk away from the computer to compose myself... I'm so glad we can walk alongside you guys while you're on this journey. The Lord is good!

    ReplyDelete